Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Super Simple Christmas Cards

I've been super busy getting ready for the Christmas Craft Sale at the mall (Nov. 12th & 13th). But I had some time today to take a few photos of some of my $1.00 Christmas cards. Both cards are inspired from cards I saw in the PaperCrafts - Holiday Cards magazine.

I made 20 snowman cards. At a dollar, I think they'll go pretty fast 'cause they're so cute.
.
It's difficult to see, but I used white textured and dark blue textured CS. I cut out the snowflake with the Cuttlebug Snowflake Die. I made this style in 3 different colours. I made around 16 of each colour...an odd number I know, but it's an even number out of a piece of 12x12.
I added stickles to the snow inside the cards. I have a red snow flourish in the red card, and a purple flourish in the purple card.

Enjoy,
Deneen

9 comments:

Lorrinda said...

These are awesome Deneen. Don't you love simple when doing bulk cards? You can get so much done in a short time. I especially love the snowman!

Leslie said...

Those snowman are so darling. I can't wait to try them. Love your snowflake cards too. Very classy.

Kathleen said...

That Snowman just absolutely blew me away. Just how darling can you go?? I love it! Beautiful cards!!

Cheryl W. said...

These cards are perfect! I love simple, uncluttered cards. Love the colors of the snowflake cards, too. Could see myself making an assortment of colors to keep my interest up when I have to make 100 to mail at Christmas. Thanks for the great ideas!

Sheri said...

OMG! That snowman card is just the CUTEST! I love snowmen and I love your card.

Becky B. said...

Oh, my! The snowman card is super duper cute!! Great idea...I'll have to make some of those for sure! Thanks for the inspiration!

Karen said...

That snowman is so adorable....I'll be scraplifting that for my cards this year I think! Thanks so much for sharing Deneen!

Tamytha said...

All of your cards are pretty, but your snowman card is super cute! Love it!

Jessica said...

I love the snowman card! I was wondering what you used around the edges to create the shadowing. Did you use dots or tape to elevate the head circle? Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails