Thursday, September 15, 2011

Inspired Stamps Sneak Peek

Hello and welcome here! Today is the last day of Inspired Stamps Sneak Peeks. All stamp sets revealed this week will be in the store tomorrow at noon!

Today I am sharing the stamp set Nativity. It comes with the stable, baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph, the star, a verse and 2 Christmas sayings! I was able to use every one of them on my card.


Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

This style of card is called a Bendy Fold Card and I thought it was perfect for the Nativity stamp set. I have instructions below.


Here's a top view showing the bends.


Mary and Joseph were coloured with Copics.


With the first fold open.


With both folds open, you can click on the picture for a closer look.


The back of the card, with the folds open.


The back center section.

Recipe: Inspired Stamps-Nativity, Patterned Paper-Crate Paper Random Collection Denim, CTMH CS-Outdoor Denim, Honey, Sky & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Creme Brulee & Desert Sand, Martha Stewart Grass Punch & Garden Trellis Punch, Nestabilities-Lacy Ovals & Fancy Tags 2, Stickles-Golden Rod & Platinum, Foam Squares, Copics-Stable/Manager E33, E35, E37, B93, Star Y06, Jesus E00, B93, Hay Y02, Y15, YR23, Skin E00, E11, Joseph E30, E33, E35, Mary B91, B93, B95.

If you missed the Sneak Peeks from earlier this week, you can find them listed HERE.


Bendy Fold Card Instructions:
I found the instructions by Emma Fewkes over on Lady and the Stamp, you can see her instructions HERE. I found them a little wordy so I thought I would share my instructions based on hers, with you.






Thanks so much for stopping by,
Deneen

9 comments:

Kary said...

Wow, Deneen, this is a fabulous card!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Deneen, You never cease to amaze me with the GORGEOUS artwork you do! This is just spectacular! Hugs!

applejack cards by sue said...

A really special card. I can tell when a considerable time has been taken with design, colouring and everything.

B said...

You made a stunning card!

Chere M. said...

This stamp set is perfect for this bendy fold card. Thanks for sharing the template.

Vicky said...

Wonderful, wonderful card. I have never seen one like it before but coming to your blog is alway one of wonder.
But I am wondering, how would you send this type of card, would you box it or is it a hand delivery only?

Deneen said...

Hi Vicky,
Great question! I should have mentioned that in my post. Just take the 2 pieces out of their slots and it lays nice and flat for mailing. Then when the recipient takes it out of the envelope, they can put the tabs into the slots!

Vicky said...

Thanks for answering. Will HAVE to try one soon.

louby said...

a big thanks from sunny uk :) love the card and instructions i am going to make a lovely card for my mums 79th birthday in june.
many thanks again louisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails