Thursday, June 15, 2017

Teddy Bo & Co. Throwback to the 50s

Hello and welcome here!   Just popping in to share my latest Teddy Bo & Co. card, it's Bea from the 50s, it's part of the June membership pack.  You can check out the action over on the Teddy Bo Facebook page!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I coloured Bea and the jukebox using Prismacolor pencils.  I decided to keep the background to the card simple so that it didn't outshine the image.  I even paper pieced the border on the wall.  Instead of making a larger card to put my image on I chose to keep the card base small so that it had a more 3D effect...and I think it really showcases the image.


 Recipe:  Prismacolor Pencils (I had started a list of the colours I used but then when I got to the jukebox I forgot to keep track, oops.)  Bazzill CS-white, black & turquoise, Teddy Bo Digital Image June Membership, Foam Squares, Glitter CS.

Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails